ANGELICUM CONFERENCE CENTER
Largo Angelicum, 1, 00184 Roma
The historical site known simply as the Angelicum in Rome, dates back to 1569. Along with the annexed Convent and Baroque Church of Saints Dominic and Sixtus, the property is also home to the Pontifical University of St Thomas Aquinas, one of the Vatican’s most important and prestigious places of learning for intellectuals in the Catholic world.
ANGELICUM has welcomed Popes, Presidents and Heads of State, and has hosted scientific, cultural, political, social and economic events of global significance.
It is located in the precise geographical centre of the city , close to major attractions such as the Colosseum and a few steps from the Roman Forum.
HOW TO REACH THE VENUE
Arriving Fiumicino Airport, take the train:
- “Leonardo Express” a non-stop service exclusively for airport passenger to/from Rome Termini Station, leaving every 15 minutes. From Termini Station you can take the Subway Line B (direction Laurentina), and exit to Cavour station or Colosseo Station and then walk for some meters. (approximately 45 min)
- Train Regional Line FL1 which connect the airport to Rome Ostiense Station, where you can take the Subway Line B (direction Rebibbia or Jonio), and exit to Cavour station or Colosseo Station and then walk for some meters. (approximately 45 min)
Arriving Fiumicino Airport, take the bus:
- The Sit shuttle bus operates from 08.30 to 00.30 and connects Fiumicino airport with Rome Termini Station, where you can take the Subway Line B (direction Laurentina) and exit to Cavour station or Colosseo Station and then walk for some meters. (the time depends on the traffic, because Rome is a city with a lot of traffic, but approximately 60 min). For more details click here
Arriving Ciampino Airport take the train:
- The nearest train station to the Giovan Battista Pastine Airport is in the town of Ciampino, connected to the airport by COTRAL/SCHIAFFINI buses every 30 minutes. A light rail service connects the Ciampino railway station to the Termini railway station in an average time of 15 minutes.
Arriving Ciampino Airport take the bus:
- A daily connection between the airport and Rome Termini railway station is provided by three different companies: Terravision, SIT and Schiaffini. (The time depends on the traffic, because Rome is a city with a lot of traffic, but approximately 60 min). For more details click here
From Rome Termini Station:
- Take the Subway Line B (direction Laurentina), and exit to Cavour station or Colosseo Station and then walk for some meters.
NEAREST SUBWAY STOPS:
- Subway Line B: Cavour
- Subway Line B: Colosseo
NEAREST TRAM STOPS:
- Tram Line : 8 (tram stop: P.za Venezia)
NEAREST BUS STOPS:
- Lines: 40, 60, 64, 70, 170, H (bus stop: Nazionale/Quirinale)
- Lines: 51, 85, 87 (bus stop: Fori Imperiali/Campidoglio)
The official cabs of the City of Rome are white, with the word “TAXI” on the roof and the symbol of the City of Rome and the license number clearly visible on the doors.
For WCIMH participants, there is an agreement with a parking garage in the close vicinity.
Via S. Agata dei Goti, 19 – 00184 ROMA
ph +39 06/6791518
Car : euro 30/day
Van: euro 40/day
Please show your congress Badge upon request